Multi-Purpose, High Resolution, Fast and Dual Energy Desk-Top Micro-CT
- 1 minute shortest scanning cycle
- 10 micron highest nominal resolution
- Dual Energy (Spectral) Imaging
- Maintenance-free 45-90 kV micro-focus X-ray source, various filter materials are available,
- micro-focus X-ray source mA range up to 0.180 mA.
- 3 Mp cooled X-ray camera,
- Continuously variable magnification with smallest pixel size of ~3 micron,
- GPU-accelerated, CPU-Multi threaded and 3D reconstructions supplied as standard,
- 80 mm scanning diameter, >120 mm scanning length,
- continuous rotating table with shortest scanning cycle of 1 minute.
- Software for 2D/3D image visualization and measurements , and realistic visualization,
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) software package.
LOTUS-inVitro provides extremely high-quality images with contrast-to-noise, resolution, dose performance and excellent details optimized for imaging of objects containing different materials.Also, it is a high performance, stand-alone, fast in-vitro and ex-vivo micro-CT with continuously variable magnification for scanning small objects (insects, …). It has an unrivaled combination of high contrast due to dual energy method used in this device, high resolution, big image size, possibility for 3D reconstructions, and low dose imaging. The image field of view (up to 80 mm wide and more than 120 mm long) allows full object size scanning. The variable magnification allows scanning all kind of samples with high spatial resolution down to about 3 µm pixel size. Variable X-Ray energy combined with a range of filters ensures optimal image quality for diverse research applications from low density objects to very high density objects.
|X-ray source||45…90 kV micro-focus X-ray source, 8W, <5 µm spot size|
|X-ray detector||3 Megapixel 16-bit cooled digital X-ray Detector, 2×2 binning modes|
|Scanning space||80 mm diameter, > 120 mm in length|
|Spatial resolution||~3 µm smallest pixel size|
|Reconstruction volume||up to 8000x8000x1000 pixels after a single scan with round trajectory|
|Radiation safety||<1 µSv/h at 10 cm from the instrument outer external surface|